Imagine the Senate having their own fleet of electric car so they can be ran inside a building and tunnels. These cars allowed Congress to get from their offices to the building in a quicker fashion than walking.
So why did they get rid of them? It makes absolutely no sense to get rid of these vehicles unless there is another agenda. I wonder what this agenda really is? I guess we will have to hold on a little longer in order to see the real plan.
- Breaking News: Lima Peru A Plane Collides With A Firetruck On Runway
- Twitter Rigged Brazil’s Election
- The 2nd Amendment is a Restriction on Government
- Watch Dave Chappelle’s Full SNL Monologue
- Was Jim Henson A Good Guy?