Everyone is useful in some way, even Uncle Joe. He was selected as the figurehead of the Marxist/Democrat Party because he represents the incompetence, corruption, leftist tenaciousness, and the corrosive decay that it represents in today’s real world. Joe Biden is driving home a lesson that the media will not be able to hide from most people much longer. And that is the bottom line conviction of the modern liberal, that bureaucratic coercion is the solution to all problems, which it is not.
As Gerard Baker says of the Biden Regime…
(It) has provided a real-time, data-rich, high-intensity and ultimately devastating case study in the defining conceit of progressive politics: the idea that government is the solution.
Biden has demanded that you “Put your trust and faith in the government.” Well, the American people know that’s pure gibberish, even a lot of Democrats. In fact only the most committed leftist nutjob would vote for more of this crap.
We’re not even a year into this leftist utopia and Democrat pollster Doug Schoen has found out the following:
• 53% of likely voters believe President Joe Biden “hasn’t paid enough attention to the country’s most important problems,” compared to 38% who believe Biden’s priorities are correct;
• 66% of likely voters agree that “Joe Biden and Democrats in Congress are out of touch with hardworking Americans” because “they have been so focused on passing their own agenda,” compared 30% who believe Biden and Democrats are not out of touch;
• 65% of likely voters agree that Biden has not improved the U.S. like he promised, compared to 31% who disagree;
• 52% of likely voters believe the economy has worsened because of Biden, compared to 36% who believe it is stronger under Biden;
• 71% of likely voters believe Biden’s policies are fully or partly to blame for inflation, compared to 24% who say Biden is not responsible for inflation;
• 69% to 23% of likely voters affirm that “Biden and Democrats are soft on crime”;
• 67% to 18% of likely voters believe the country is more divided, not more unified, compared to one year ago.
During a Tuesday speech in Philadelphia, Biden slammed Republicans for their attempts to pass voter integrity laws.
“The assault on free and fair elections is just such a threat — literally. I’ve said it before. We’re facing the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War. It’s not hyperbole — since the Civil War. Confederates, back then, never breached the Capitol as insurrectionists did on January 6. I’m not saying this to alarm you. I’m saying this because you should be alarmed,” Biden said.
The collapse of Biden’s public approval comes despite the liberal establishment, including Big Media and Big Tech’s huge support. Those people are largely responsible for putting this decrepit old man in power and were able to do it pretty easily because of the inordinate influence they have over public opinion.
But influence is not the same as total control. And after another 11 months of Biden and his Marxist puppet masters, virtually everyone capable of some form of independent thought will be chomping at the bit to drive these corrupt Democrats back into the sewer they came out of.
With any luck, maybe every vestige of liberal ideology will get flushed into that sewer too. Then we can go back to living like free Americans again, putting our trust in God and in our own individual sovereignty, rather than in authoritarian, oligarchical, collectivist, elites.
- Compilation Of Celebrities Flaunting Freemason Symbols
- Stuff You May Have Missed 02/06
- Anti-Cop City Council Member Asks Police For Help
- Stuff You May Have Missed 02/05
- I agree 100 Percent With This Man