This is a phrase spoken by the people who really have a good understanding and knowledge of what is really going on in this world. These people, myself as one of them know how terrible things and behaviors and politicians, and government and ….. really are. No bragging meant but just what happened while trying to keep my family and friends safe.
This pressure knowing such dark information makes it rough to process. I never categorize things ever as easy hard or what ever. But the processing of this dark and horrid nightmare information is a massive weight. The actual knowing of this information and not being able to talk to people about it is so terribly torturous. Yes I said that is what it feels like.
I am sharing a letter written by someone, no one really remembers who but we share it regardless. It states the terrible burdens the people who know what in detail and witnessing through videos and other information have to deal with.
I talked politics yesterday with someone whom I was warned not to talk about this with. I was as vague as possible about things and only gave him proof of a few things. I promised not to talk about politics but I did and it was such a relief to get some of this off my chest. The following is the letter to people with this burden. Just to let you know I am telling the absolute truth. These things really weigh on me big time.
- A JOURNEY OUT OF THE SHADOWS
- Free College Course: How To Speak Fetterman
- Jordan Nelly and Ja Morant both needed help! Mental Health in the Black Community is Serious.
- Bombshell video emerges of Maricopa election officials breaking into sealed election machines after they were tested
- She Will No Longer Allow Black Americans to Stay At Her Property