🍔 This is the best Doc on Chronscopes I’ve seen so far
This short documentary by Andrew Legge and narrated by Jeremy Irons is about the Irish scientist, Charlotte Keppel, who created the Chronoscope, a machine that could see into the past.
Charlotte Keppel was stigmatised for being female, Irish and a scientist that didn’t stick to the narrative. Apparently the Nazi’s kidnapped her and forced her to make the chronoscope present the history they wanted to see, not what it was displaying.
Interestingly, in the 1950’s the Vatican, with the help of Nazi scientists came up with a secret invention called a “Chronovisor”, apparently that machine was destroyed.
More about that in the next post…
This short documentary is quite dramatised but even if untrue it makes for a good story.
- James O’Keefe in his Newest Drunkard Disguise
- Nothing To See Here. Walk Away No Evidence What So Ever Of Any Kind Of Fraud
- Chinese dissident Ai Weiwei on America losing its Freedoms
- The Vladimir Putin Interview Tucker Carlson
- Keep Your Children Close Part 1..