Former President Trump just got a big boost from a new Rasmussen Reports poll as President Biden’s support continues to wane with each crisis.
The poll suggests nearly 1 in 10 Democrats regret their vote in the 2020 presidential election, the National Pulse reports.
“This is wild,” Raheem J. Kassam, editor-in-chief of the National Pulse, tweeted along with the results.
And not only that, but 12% of moderates say they regret their vote, and 14 percent of black Americans regret their vote.
If the election were held today, Biden only gets 37%, a significant drop from 45%. Meanwhile, 43$ said they would vote for Trump.
- Just 37 percent of voters say they would vote for Biden today;
- 13 percent of Democrats say they would vote for Trump today;
- Moderate voters support for Biden has plummeted 13 points, while Trump has gained;
- 11 percent of 18-39 year olds regret their 2020 vote;
- 14 percent of Black Americans regret their 2020 vote;
- 9 percent of Democrats regret their 2020 vote;
- 12 percent of Moderates regret their 2020 vote.