Dewine issues executive order. But as we all know they are not laws people. The legislature needs to finish this.
Just a week ago, Governor DeWine vetoed a bill that would have protected children from being chemically castrated or having their genitals mutilated.
The backlash was immense.
In an act of pure self-preservation, he issued an executive order outlawing the chemical castration and sexual mutilation of children.
It’s unlikely that voters, especially parents, will forget anytime soon that he was unwilling to sign legislation when he had a chance to protect children from what many believe should be illegal on a federal level.
Watch Gateway: Beyond the Headlines at 8 p.m. tonight on @Vigilant_News:
- The ‘Truth’, about Pedophilia You Decide For Yourself
- 2024 SOLAR & PLANETARY UPDATE
- Putin Lead The Whole Tucker Interview
- Keep Your Kids Close Part 3…
- The World Population HOAX