This is a huge problem waiting to get larger. Between the dying off of local chickens, cattle, and the complete contamination of farmland, vineyards, and every other kind of fantastic farm in that area to the lakes, rivers, and states connected to this little town. How amazing this town really was. Now the people are going to be without a home for the foreseeable future. Who is going to pay for this? How will these people be allowed back in their homes? What calamity is in the future crops that will be watered by this contaminated water and river bed. Is this the deep state poisoning the well before they are eliminated? Is this a way to say if they cannot have this then no one can? It sure as hell seems like that to me.
- Tina Turner Returns to the Underworld
- Even More Proof FBI And Federal Government Behind Jan 6th It Was A Setup
- A JOURNEY OUT OF THE SHADOWS
- Free College Course: How To Speak Fetterman
- Jordan Nelly and Ja Morant both needed help! Mental Health in the Black Community is Serious.