There are thousands of edible plants in the world. Many of them are medicinal and/or nutritional in nature. I find it amazing that we as humans have actually gone backwards in our knowledge. People that lived in the 1800s had a vocabulary 5 times the size of ours. Most of the people did not even graduate the top grade in their school. Now how is this possible, seriously?
This is what happened to our farming and plant knowledge. It has gone from hundreds and hundreds of taught plants to tens of plants. This is pretty nuts as far as I am concerned. We are losing out on many things big time.
- WHF At It Again A Week In Review
- Independent Journalists Losing Bank Accounts In Australia
- 19 Year Old Boxing Champion Dies Suddenly
- Alvin Bragg Caught Lying And Hiding Documents
- Flying Is Not Safe Anymore Too Many Pilots Are Compromised