I guess someone lost all their weapons in a boating accident, or at least a rifle. It looks like this boy has the luck of the Irish.
Catching a WWII weapon after all these years is pretty amazing. If the weapon is easy to clean up they surely have themselves a great find.
Still if it does not clean up and is too costly to clean up it is still a very special find for sure.
I would love to empty those canals to see what else is in there. This has been done in other countries in order to remove obstructions hitting boats.
- Captain of American Eagle Flight Dies
- Nothing But The Best From Biden
- Watch More China Protests And Riots Against Lock Downs And Other Policies
- Breaking News: Lima Peru A Plane Collides With A Firetruck On Runway
- Twitter Rigged Brazil’s Election