Tucker Carlson delivered a stunning rebuke of Dr. Anthony Fauci during his opening monologue last night.
“When the fog lifts and art returns, somebody’s gonna write a hilarious novel about this moment,” Carlson said. “And of course, one of the stars of it will be a nearly 81-year-old bureaucrat who really shouldn’t be driving a car at this point, but who somehow took control of the most powerful country on Earth and then promptly went insane.”
He made reference to an interview he had on Sunday on Margaret Brennan’s show, Face the Nation. During the interview, Fauci addressed the animosity he has faced from Republicans and concluded that there was “an anti-science flavor to it.” He also argued that attacking him meant attacking science as he represents science.
Carlson continued: “If you tuned in a couple of years ago you may recall Fauci as a conventional public health official. He gave careful and precise answers that suggested deep medical knowledge, no more. After two years of non-stop media adulation, Tony Fauci has morphed into an even shorter version of Benito Mussolini.”
- Roseanne Barr with Gene Decode So Much Great Info
- Awaken With JP Tells So Much During This Interview
- A Must Watch 2012 Olympic’s Closing Ceremony
- The Vigano Tapes: The Complete Interview Lie Deception And Complete Evil From The Vatican
- Defeating DEW – Direct Energy Weapons Delivering Microwave Radiation – Part 1