One potential positive effect from the whole Covid-19 debacle is that we have learned an incredible amount about the society in which we live. This will be crucial if we manage to stave off a plunge into a nightmare future of techno-fascist slavery.
By now we should all have a new understanding of what our world has become and what we would like it to be in the future. While the majority have, apparently, learned nothing at all from what has happened, I hope that eventually they will catch up.
So as a refresher for everyone who’s actually paying attention and as lesson for those who haven’t, let me now offer you my Top Ten List of Things We Have Learned over the Last Year of Covid Fear.
1. Our political system is massively corrupt. We should view virtually all politicians as hopelessly corrupt, and judge each according to their actions, not their rhetoric. There is no political party that can be trusted. They all can be, and have been, bought and paid for.
2. Our Democracy is a fraud. It has been a fraud for a long damn time. And will continue as such so long as money and power rule the day.
3. The system and the elites who control it will stop at nothing to hold on to its power and, if possible, increase its levels of control and manipulation. It has no principles. No lie is too disgraceful, no hypocrisy too shameless, no human sacrifice too startling.
4. So many of the so-called radical movements are usually nothing of the sort. From whatever direction they claim to attack the system, they are just pretending to do so, and serve to channel discontent in directions which are harmless to the power clique and even useful to its agendas.
5. We hear talk of “The New Normal” besides wearing masks and living in fear 24/7 you should see that the new normal includes the fact that deadly virus’s now have marketing departments. Madison Avenue advertising agencies running non-stop, 24 hour a day radio and television commercials intended to keep you in line with the demands of your rulers. Often utilizing the influence of sports figures and Hollywood celebrities to ensure you do as you’re told.
6. Most people in our society are cowards morons and sheep. They will expel all the values and principles which they have been loudly boasting about all their lives merely to avoid the slightest chance of public criticism, or inconvenience. Despite being lied to repeatedly by the elites in power over them, they still follow their every command like sheep being led to the slaughter.
7. The mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda machine for the system and those journalists who work for it have sold their souls, placing their minimal writing skills and verbal talents entirely into the hands of the power elite with the hope of being spared any possible retribution for actually reporting the truth.
8. Too many of our law enforcement personal are not servants of the public but servants of a powerful and extremely wealthy minority which seeks to control and exploit the average workin’ hard, playin’ hard American for its own despotic, greedy interests.
9. Scientists cannot be trusted. They will use the bewitching power of their white coats and authoritative status for the benefit of whoever forks over funding for their work and lifestyle. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
10. The government doesn’t need to violate the Constitution to rule over you. They have built unholy alliances with corporate entities to do their dirty work for them. Whether its social media companies violating your first amendment rights through their censorship for the “greater good” or banking institutions nullifying the second amendment by refusing to process credit card payments from firearms retailers, we’ve been nudged into a system of plutocratic rule by a small, elite group of billionaires, while average citizens have little or no independent influence.
There is no way that knowledge gained by a wide-awake 15% or 20% of the population will not end up being shared by almost everyone. Once the truth is out though, it tends to stay out. That’s why I ask you to share this post and all posts on this website. As H.R. Haldeman so wisely put it, “you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube”.
Brother can you spare a dime to support independent media?
Unlike the Lame Stream Media we are NOT funded by Bill & Melinda Gates, or George Soros. So a few coins in our jar to help us keep going are always appreciated.